Re: firefight's unbalancing issues

Well, store is very much usable. I use it to buy items and I'm able to purchase items easily. I don't know what you mean. And your money is supposed to be removed when you log off, so it's not a bug. If your internet connection goes off, you can connect again.  If you want to go for 5 mins and come back, best is to log off when you have to go and connect back again when you are ready to play. And it's not developers who don't want to add AFK to FF, it's not necessary that every game will have same features as others, redspot was another game, and comparing redspot and ff is senseless. I know your post didn't count for this long answer, but here it is anyways.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector