Re: Making It Right

Hi.
Well, I have to give you that, it's an interesting way to get to know what others think about you.
I wouldn't call it an all out resentment, but I noticed that you are a jump the gun person in some cases, basically, shoot first and ask questions later if you get what i mean. You sometimes apologize later on, but in some posts you really come over as a hot blooded dude who can't keep his emotions in check. Your opinions on certain matters sound harsh for some, but giving them a thought, seam logical after a while if you take your time and think about them.
I see your anyaudio skits as a two bladed sword. On the one hand I due get chuckles out of them, but on the other hand I sometimes think, did this really need to be? Do we really need another Bobby Winton, Liam Ervin or Alt music parody skit?
But this is a general thing I have a problem with on anyaudio, the site is full of badly done tts skits, strange sound compilations and a whole lot of drama. I due try to get a following with my let's plays and tutorials I upload there, but in general it seams to evolve into a drama fest.
But, what I have to hold as a definitive plus point is that you seam to be very fond of animals which, at leased in my book nets you a good few bonus likeness points.
I can't measure you on a skale, let me say it like this. A guy with a sometimes hot temper whom I would not mind having a chit chat some day to see if the other can stand the others scent.

Greetings Moritz.