Re: breaker box games is returning

Hi!
There are two conclusions to be drawn here:
1. Douglas is obviously a troll. I mean, come on, development work will continue when Douglas has learned how to code? How much need for attention can one possibly have?
2. Even if the claims were credible, if this thread is at all representative of the community then this is not a community worth returning to. What do I mean by this? No matter what someone has done, showering him with a bad reputation shitstorm is not exactly a motivation to come clean. It's childish. We're not talking about large companies here but about individuals. Individuals with feelings, personal lives, and loads of problems. This is not some organized scam, even if some people feel scammed. Here's what this is: It's someone who lost control over the ghosts he summoned.
Yes I am aware these are harsh words but they had to be said. As you can tell I'm a bit angry at the immaturity going on here.
Back to meaningful things,
EG