Accessibility headway with music trackers.

So I have been delving into music trackers again. I have been getting some headway with Open Mod Plug Tracker.
1. In the pattern editor if you set your step size to 0 and use the goto dialog You will have no problem using patterns. I have talked to the developer and he has put some accessibility output in the pattern editor. You have to use NVDA plus tab to read the currently focused part of the note such as the instrament colums.
2. You have to use a lot of object navigation. If you use obj pad for nvda it is very easy as changing your mode.

What has been your accessibilty ventures been like with other trackers. I haven't tried any of the others because I'm not really into chip tunes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector