Re: Bad trip, a mud more deserving of a larger player base

As far as I know,  The quest system is lacking. You ask for a quest and he gives you a random target to kill  or object to find.  I use MUDRammer  for iOS, so I can play virtually any mud without any trouble.  As far as classes go, it is your standard warrior, mage, ranger, and thief.  Classes are human, elf, and giant.  Or at least, those of the ones I know of. However, what I like about the weapon system is that it offers you a gun at the beginning of the game, so you can kill anybody in your scanning range if you simply want to shoot them and your gun has  infinite  ammunition.  Just type the word chute  and the desired target in scanning range and the gun will fire.  The combat system is the same as every other mud.  It is nothing complex.