Selling my Waves licenses

I am looking to part with my Waves licenses.  I have the Diamond bundle, and the PRS Supermodels plugins.   At the time of writing this, the Diamond bundle goes for $700 USD and the PRS Supermodels goes for $80 USD.  I'd be happy to get about $350 USD for both, and I will transfer the licenses to you via the Waves webpage, so you'd have to have an account with them.   I just purchased these about three months ago, but no longer use them.   Anyways, if you're interested, please reply or email me.  Thanks