Re: Munchkin

Hi!
I too am converting my Munchkin cards in the braille plus qr code format, however, if you want, you can write down everything using braille abbreviations. I've done it and, while it's not the most brilliant idea, it worked very fine. For the expansions, the best thing you can do is to go to a game shop and buy them, or order them on amazon and then braille them or qr them yourself. For the cards description, the only thing that comes to my mind is finding someone that reads them for you. I know I haven't been very helpful, but ehi, that's what I've done Xd