Re: SoundRTS, a real-time strategy audio game

Hi again. Just tonight I encountered a problem with SoundRTS1.2C11. It said it can't get my IP address from some place, and that it couldn't contact the metaserver to find the list. Hence why I'm posting this. Has the game maybe been updated that I'm not following on the mailing list or this topic? I don't see any announcement of Soundrts1.2 continuous 12 so not sure why suddenly my server can't access all the things it needs.