Re: Absolute truth, the testament of truth.

Greetings all.

My apologies for having to put all that in 5 posts but it was the only way to get it all down here. Jayde, if I didn't copy and paste and just put it into my own words then the message would be distorted from the absolute truth that Terence preaches. I would then be guilty of deceit and then for sure I would go below. Because I am not perfect and still have sin within, the devil can still with my mind entwine. If I deviate from the testament of truth in any way then I'll have to face Satan one day. If in my ignorance I fall below, twill be a very long time before heavenward I can again go.

Ironcross32, I feel for the both of you AKA you and your Mother. Now that everyone knows what I think about responsibility, we can skip past that and get to the truly important aspect of the ideology. Knowing one is responsible doesn't mean making people suffer as a result; instead, one must only treat the other with love, dignity and respect. What does that mean regarding your Mother? Even though she will eventually have to face what she has done to you and those around her, she will face it in such a way that she will have no choice but to eventually learn from her mistakes and become enlightened. I truly believe that people are created to be a delight to one another and to God. When they do wrong, they swing the karmic pendulum in a negative way. There are always silver linings within each black cloud; nobody is meant to be lost forever; everyone is meant to rise up into the promised land at some point in the future.

The next point I want to clear up for everyone is disease and death. It already states this in the testament of truth and it'd be better if everyone reads that because Terence explains it far better than I can. Death and disease are Satan's tools and if we understand that this earth realm is only temporary, we wouldn't be suffering as much as we currently do. Both death and disease are used to set every sufferer free. Disease sets us free from inner negativity and death sets us free from ignorance and materiality. Like Terence, I know that we were not created here but we were only born here to teach those of the dark shadow lands what truth, light, knowledge, wisdom and love are all about. The trouble is that in order for us to function here, we not only had to be born into biological bodies but we also needed separate earthly conscious minds so that we temporarily forget who and what we are as well as where we came from. It is only in such a material universe as this that we experience suffering and loss due to death. This is why so many religions/ideologies/creeds try to tackle this in many a way and yes there are those who can see into the very realms from whence we came from. Such souls like Terence give us hope that not everything we do is for naught; for if it were and we only had this life to live with no creator to lovingly lift each one of us up after our reaping is done, what is the point? If it were me, I'd just go to adult work for the remainder of my life and not even bother trying to help anyone if there was nothing to look forward to after our earthly lives are over.

To sum up: we only suffer because we first wronged another. We feel what we put out so that we can gain understanding of others' pain. We suffer so that we can evolve, grow and be set free. In that way, eternal suffering is never for any, not even for we. Yes we are responsible for all that we say and do, be they actions true or untrue. However, it is not up to me or any other to bring any to task; not even if they wish to our misdeeds unmask. If any cause us pain and sorrow, if we do not retaliate then below we will not go. If we counsel even those who give us flack asking why do this unto me? Why do you seek to me entrap? If we this ask then say do not this thing do, let it be done by someone other than you. If they then your counsel heed, then God will water their inner positive seeds. Seeds of light and joy and love; that way twill be easier for them to ascend above. Above into the sky way up high, to the star of Bethlehem where angels do cry. Cry out with a mighty shout saying welcome home, your race now won.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector