Re: Requesting remnant recordings

Hmmm, I remember reading about that but probably I didn't give it much attention.
I really hope these recordings make it to agarchive.net, that was some good remixing, by the way, you made an audio drama with the game.
Now if only aac could be improved so you could play the same drama with the voices, failiers and the like.
The best parts by far was when the heroe got hit with a laser disrupter and lost everything or when he got kicked into a corrupt sector.
The music and where it went when it hit a boss battle or when the guy went into rampage mode reminded me of duke nukem.
I also liked how you switched through all sorts of video games, with themes, sounds, etc, switched to a superliam level, did a remix of sl, vid games, the boss, etc.