Re: My second BGT project, Screaming Strike!

another record broken of mine. I am really glad today that I have been creating and braking records in screaming strike. so here it goes:
Game started : 2019/2/15(Friday) 19:10:55
You hit a bonus item, and got Penetration.
You hit a bonus item, and got Megaton Punch.
The field was destructed! An enemy was killed by it!
You got 5567 points by this destruction.
You hit a bonus item, and got 14000 extra points.
The field was destructed! 3 enemies were killed by it!
You got 9242 points by this destruction.
You hit a bonus item, and got Shrink.
You hit a bonus item, and got Megaton Punch.
The field was destructed! 10 enemies were killed by it!
You got 41997 points by this destruction.
You hit a bonus item, and got Penetration.
You hit a bonus item, and got Megaton Punch.
You hit a bonus item, and got Megaton Punch.
You hit a bonus item, and got 247000 extra points.
You hit a bonus item, and got Blurred.
You hit a bonus item, and got 318000 extra points.
Final score : 1438670
Total punches fired : 819
Total punches hit : 324
Hitting accuracy : 39.5604395604396%

and please tell me where is the score board located for this game and also, I want to inform you all that when I posted this awesome score of mine to the internet scoreboard for screaming strike. unbelievabally my position was 6!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohammed-mufleh via Audiogames-reflector