Re: Morokuma's Text RPGs

Can we please get back to topic? If you want to talk about shadow line, there is a topic about the full voice version. So, I am starting new games on both of the games that I found unbeatable. New Tia story does seem beatable, forever now, I can not seem to get access to the old building in the house area in Kilutexoo, or herutecusoo or something that google likes to call it. However, the rest seems to be fine. On the other hand, ground war 2 is now just confusing. First, I read that you can make your characters in to mechanicals. I do not know how to do that, and the readme says nothing. And, is there a way I can find out what stats the weapon types use for damage? So far I have found that body art, swords, and hammers and axes use brute strength. Spears and bows use technology, and I do not know about guns and small swords.