Re: Manamon question

I generally stick to the same team I used in the play through. My reasons and rationale follow.
Fauntozaur: He's my starter, so he has the highest chance to level up from the start. He gets pretty powerful moves, mainly starting with aquazap at I think level 25. He is worthless against iridium, but that's where my other teammates come in.
Deciced: I use him for mostly the same reasons as others. Working with a couple other teemmates, we can take iridium down in 5 or 6 hits, give or take. I would use the ice mythical, but he doesn't get super effective moves until higher levels. In other words, he is busted. Wait for Bergan to learn bubble burst before transforming him into deciced, and you've got a pretty powerful water and ice type.
Skirial: He can take down plant, ice, and shadow types pretty well. Well, OK, ice types if equipped with a polarbug. I hate that you can't get that equipment until shadow kingdom, so by all means trade with someone and equip it early like I do. Keep him away from earth types though if they have the gravity magnet, or he's toast.
Pandourbit: Despite his slow speed and his pain in the butt to catch, he gets some decent moves, though sadly way too late. For instance, it would be nice if he had spirit force before level 31. He can take out a sound type in one hit with that skill. He also shuts down iridium pretty effectively with unending curse. Put him in front of an electric type, and the electric guy is gone in one hit. Keep him away from ice, plant, and water types though, or goodbye.
Junanchel: Is it just me, or are plant types underrepresented in this game? there are tons of water types. I can think of 5 or 6 off the top of my head. The only real plant types that come to mind are this guy or the starter, and this guy gets better moves. Use nature dance on a water type, and the water type is gone. If you can manage to hit an ice type with these moves, they are also gone, for the most part. He keeps my team balance.
Terruffalo: I have had some people tell me it's redundant to have him along with pandourbit on my team, but I like this guy a lot. I don't understand why you can't get him until so late in the game, and when you can get him, his levels are terribly low. This is why I trade, either with myself or someone else, but usually with myself, to get this guy before I even enter the tunnel and second stadium. He makes these areas a breeze. He gets good moves like quake and tunnel, and mudslide, though not always accurate, generally hits 1 of the targets on the field, if not 2. I enjoy using that move in the fifth stadium and against the admins in shadow kingdom. Again, keep him away from ice, water, and plant types, or he's gone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MegaCharizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MegaCharizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector