Re: How about updating screaming strike?

Wow wow wow wow wow, I thought the number of posts was 5 when I last checked this topic, and what? Thanks everyone for so many ideas.
I still can't announce that I'd do multiplayer though, other fixes / improvements are very likely to come.
@BoundTo:
A bug I'm aware of at the moment is that the music speeds down down down down down and stops if you defeat too much enemies and die. I don't think even the developer will reach that point though.
@connor:
I know. The embarassing fact is that I was thinking that BGT arrays had no support of insert method because HSP (the language I used for most of my games) was so. And I made some mistake and the out-of-bounds brake doesn't work and boom. 7 years ago.
@Dark:
It might have been what I was asked and privately gave to some people. If either of them doesn't work, it's not your computer's bug or hardware issues. I don't think that it's because there're snacks stack between your keyboard or whatever.
@Clement
The contest. Seems like many people here would be in. Sounds fun!
3. I'd gladly add voices if there's a volanteer. As I mentioned, I'm designing a new game and I'm spending most of my budget there. One problem is though, "blurred" cannot be pronounced in Japanese accent. And some of other words are considered as high-level words (university level) in Japan. Japanese players are familiar with メガトンパンチ, ボーナスポイント and ブースト, but シュリンク is high-school level and ペネトレーション is university level. Blurred should be pronounced as ブラード I think, but meh... It's a difficult word for Japanese.
4. exactly.
@mongoo_4044:
I'd rather stick with cooperation this time, if I'll do multiplayer.
@slj:
It might need some consideration in order to keep the current consept alive though, thanks for your ideas. It's always said that ideas mustn't be trapped by existing facts / systems or negative assumptions. I'm not good at that because I'm a programmer, by the way. Of course I will make the server program downloadable if I actually make one.
@mahdi
Sorry, no bk(bd)4. Bye bye my young and modified voices and that scream. Oh, that scream isn't included in Screaming Strike. lol!
@Conner again:
Your guess is right. I'm designing a new game and the plot / mechanics have gotten pretty solid. But the problem is that I've decided to develop from a new game engine, hopefully for that game and following games I'd develop. And it's taking sooooooooooo long. 2 years has passed already. As it is determined that I'll be working as a software engineer from 2020, game development will completely be what I can do using only my spare time. A very, very long way.
@burak
I fixed most of them when I excibited the game to Tokyo Game Show last year (yes, I actually did). So, they will be automatically applied as soon as I release a new update.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector