Re: the masonasons forum is being spammed with spam bots

Ironcross, you're right.

I started coding when I was 13 and hell, I still do it not for anyone but myself, because it's fun for me. It's fun to watch my ideas come together. It's fun to sit for hours playing something stupid I made. But yeah. Maybe it was too early to post things until I knew how to handle it. But now I guess it's a little late for that.