Re: snow race demo released

Hi danny.
So, I've played a lot around with the demo, and like it a lot.
Thanks for the explanation regarding to how the tricks works. I first read that now.
Here is what I've figured out so far:
When doing tricks, something is happening which doesn't seems to be possible out from your description. I do the following:
1: Hold down w for a half second and then release it.
2: Hold down both the up and the left arrow to do the trick. Then, you can keep holding down those keys and keep doing the trick 4 times I think. The board does automatically get down again, and the race continues. How is that possible that the board lands again without crashing?
When looking in the menus which contains the tricks, something seems to be wrong. It only shows two tricks: Backflip by holding down the down arrow and the right arrow which won't work for me, and an other trick which is done by holding down the right arrow key only. I don't know if that's a typo, but it doesn't tell anything about the trick where you have to hold down the up and left arrow.
can you check your score when doing the race and other status information?