Re: I just donated to NVDA

Hello. 2 commits have recently been added into Alpha in case you are not following GitHub, which is a major performance improvement. I am extremely happy with one especially, and it drastically speeds up browse mode especially on low config computers. Basically it sets system focus not to follow browse mode, and if you use alpha versions, give it a go by pressing nvda plus 8 and browse webpages where you had focus issues. All of them are pretty much gone, and I've had plenty and let's say that it was probably the most annoying issue on my pc. Another commit is something I personally don't use, but it should speed up performance when navigating cells in excell especially with comments and dropdowns. Hopefully this will make users happier. As for the CPU usage, I've had this happen quite a few times, however I've since discovered it wasn't NVDA's fault at all. Try to disable all addons and see if it still happens. If yes, steps to reproduce would be nice. If no, in particular I have the addon called unspoken, and it has major compatibility issues spamming the log, and even though it seems like everything works normally after some time it will slow down NVDA quite a bit.