The things that go crash while gaming

Hey everyone.

So, i think we didn't have a topic like that before, I am curious about the things you destroyed or damaged while enjoying or well,  not enjoying a game.

It doesn't matter if it's an audio or video game.
Kicking off my list, two gamepads while playing mortal kombat 2. Ok, everyone who played mortal kombat 2, do I really have to explain why the game is frustrating as hel? I don't think so. For those who didn't play the game, the AI in the game is agressive as fuck and is a pain in the butt to beat.
So, no wonder two gamepads broke after 20 or so trys at the boss fight, Shao Khan is a darn mess in that game.
Next, the Tekken dark resorection UMD. Yep, same thing, boss fight going bad for half an hour or so resulted in me tossing the Tekken DR UMD through the room, making the little disk leave the plastic casing and landing somewhere behind a shelf where it still seams to be up to this day, at leased I think it is still there.
Next, harddrive headcrash while playing super street fighter IV. Yep, this was still the time when the feelings got the better of me while gaming, trashed a harddrive because of slamming down my hand on it one to many times. Luckily, no data was lost, everything was on another backup drive.
Next, multiple things while playing the Nintendo Wii.
Oh, where do I start there. First day when I had the console we were playing Wii Sports Tennis. I forgot putting that little loop over my wrist to keep the controler away from flying out of my hand. Well, you can imagine already I guess, the controler flew and with a loud kravoom, it crashed into the bookshelve right above the tv, knocking some books to the flor.
Some months later I smacked a flower pod clean of a stand next to the TV, and some weeks after that I smacked the controler into someone face because he was walking into the path of my swing while playing baseball.

So, that much from me, now, your turn!

Greetings Moritz.