Re: Need help for a conference

Thanks all! That's what I have in mind so far, considering also the games I know best.
1: Showing rhytm rage and crazy party for pc: rythm rage because I was told that lots of those kids love music, Crazy Party because of the different minigames that can
exemplify lots of audiogames concepts.
2 Showing Blindfold Breakout and a puzzle game for iPhone, don't know wich one yet. I've chosen Blindfold breakout because I find it challenging and because it's an "action game", but feel free to give me another suggestion. I didn't consider Zani Touch because I went for rythm rage before.
3 Showing a complex game, maybe soundrts because it has an Italian translation and simple graphics.
4: Showing 2 snippets chosen out of those three videos: a blind gamer playing Mario Cart, a blind gamer playing 1 2 switch, a blind player playing a fighting game I still have to choose. Maybe I'll stick with the fighting game and just one from the Nintendo, since I don't know wich consoles they have.
5: Since I think that between the explanations and the parents's question my time will be almost over, I think I'll have to choose between talking about text games of any sort and tabletop games. And, even if I love text games in general, I think I'll go for the tabletop games, since I think that having something to touch will keep the attention up in this final moments and that there are more possibility that their sighted friends will play with them.

Finally, I'll give them a document with more suggestions, dividing the games in categories based on their complexity and on the presence or lack of graphics.

I'll certainly talk about Ticon Blue since they are Italian, but, personally, I don't feel like promoting it too much, because I've always felt disappointed by the quality of their games. However, as I said, that's a personal opinion.