Re: nvda problem, secure screen freeze

Go to the following path:  C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA\systemConfig

Check the addons folder under there, if any are present, remove them. Go into NVDA.ini and remove all the entries relating to addons and their configuration options. You could also delete the nvda.ini and it should regenerate itself. I can't guarantee it will though, I know the main config in %appdata%\nvda will, but I can't guarantee the system one will. Anyway, try that see if it works