Re: The things that go crash while gaming

I've broken a lot of shit, gamepads, I snapped one in half one time where the two pieces came apart separately in each hand. I've broken multiple keyboards by chucking them across the room, then getting up and stomping on them. Never a laptop, though I've smacked them and flung them back before. I once punched my flat panel monitor because someone overtook me on TDU (test drive unlimited). The monitor traveled probably 6 inches and slammed into the wall behind it.

Not related to gaming, I bought a new phone back in like 2006 or so. It was a refurbished phone of the same type I did have, but they screwed it up somehow with the software which was buggy. It was being stupid one day and I flung it across the room where it hit a dresser and snapped apart. There were 3 pieces, the keypad, the screen, and the battery pack came off the back.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector