Re: facebook assistance

I agree with post 4, I use a combination of all the versions of the site, depending on what I want to do.

If I want to sort my news feed by most recent, then I have no choice but to use the main site.

If I want to read a bunch of comments, I'll use touch.facebook.com, because I find it easier to read nested replies when they load in the one page, rather than opening a new tab or window.

If there's a video I want to save to my computer, then I'll use m.facebook.com because it'll let you save to your computer, dunno why it lets you do that, stil, I'll use it while it works.