Re: game engine page need update

Moderation:

Mahdi, please consider this an official warning. This single act would not have been enough on its own, but this, alongside various other things you've been up to (misinformation in the Scramble topic, for instance) have forced our hand.

Mahdi-Abedi wrote:
hello, this guy is posting crappy shitty off topical things in my posts, tf is game engine? what the hell is this, is it my answer or new drama buy alireza nosrati and pranam or what!

This was submitted as a report in response to post #2, which is a pretty straightforward question. This is not a personal attack against you. It is not drama. And abusing players via the report system is almost as bad as abusing them publicly. Please stop. A more appropriate response would have been to ask publicly what this poster meant with their post, rather than labelling the post as "crappy shitty off-topical things", and then talking about drama against you.

To everyone else, please take note of this. We are happy to receive your legitimate reports, even if we decide not to take action. We are not going to start issuing warnings for reports we don't follow through on. But this was particularly egregious, and combines with other issues to add up to an official warning, as I see it. If you do wish to submit a report, please state the facts instead of abusing or insulting whosoever you're reporting on.