Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

One Thing wich I experienced while playing is that at the beginning of each throne room Encounter, the Screen Reader reads the year and my men and such. But those stats I don't Need each time. Could there be an Option to configure when and how often the stats Show up? Some throne room visitors should get more than one reaction on your Actions as well. And can there be an Option to configure the volume of sounds and Music?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector