Re: Epitaph Online

@Ironcross, in epitaff it wasn't so much that the amount of information was overwhelming, just that the speed it was chucked at you at and the way it was formatted made it really difficult to stay current with what was going on.
I have no problems with this in games like Clok, indeed I'd generally rather have interesting combat myself where you need to do different things, but obviously it needs to  presented in a way you can actually take in what is going on and react rather than having to always play catchup.

Epitaff might be possible combat wise with really heavy scripting and aliasing, but personally I was never keen on having to effectively program my own interface for a game just to be able to play it, which is why it'd be nice if the developers did something about the combat to make the game properly accessible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector