Re: Ideas, concepts, mechanics, go wild!

@21, you made me think about this bridge builder game I used to play. Every levels, you had to build a bridge solid enough for a train to pass it with limited amount of materials to build the bridge.

Which makes me think that I'd like a game where you have to do designs like in real life. In Canada, the mission of the engineering order is to protect the public. However, companies want to make profit, so an engineer has to do designs that are safe enough so that no one gets hurt, but he also cannot afford to make a completely overkill design, because it's too expensive. The idea of the game would be to play as a company that wants to make profit, but you loose if someone ever dies using what the company produce.

Another game I'd like to see is where you play a communication company. You are hired to manipulate the medias in favor of your clients which all had a legal issue or scandal.