Re: Heads Up: Response to Community Toxicity

Agreed with everything up now, so I will not repeat what has been said, but @6, do not forget that it's not because they do something bad elsewhere that we should do it here, two wrongs don't make a right.

Sometimes I roam around on the forum and I'm not proud of our community. I wanna give good impression, a welcoming community. But it's still rather rare. I'd say it's a pretty nice place until lines get crossed somewhere and then it starts snowballing. I hope moderation will stop the snowball from the start, because the only good thing with toxicity is to remind me of system of a down.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector