Re: Playing muds on a macbook

Hi,

@blindjedi,

You are absolutely right, there aren't any commands to check on what messages you missed.

@1
Tintin is certainly the way to go when it comes down to soundpacks, i only never did set it up, not yet at least, cause me thinks that the instructions are a little bit outdated, guys, please correct me if i am wrong.

Back in the days of prometheus and when i was far more active on aardwolf, i used the mudder app for mac, it isn't available anymore via the appstore, so i can post a link if i can find it on my mac, no guaranties. It was a free app, so posting a link won't hurt the developer smile

Greetz mike