Re: CrimeHunter 1.2 with new endless mode!

@crashmaster Defender is correct, there are legitimate reasons why people don't have a key, though I like defender's suggestion of having a submission form, since then people would at least have to put a bit of thought into asking for a key and give a legitimate reason.to your questions. With level 5, I'd suggest stopping everytime you hear a force field, and then concentrating on jumping the spikes, rocks and fire. You don't need to run at full tilt, since you can be at top speed with  after five steps provided your health is maxed.
Btw, I was a bit confused why both hidden fortress levels had the forest background, since it was a little odd to hear birds and wildlife whilst whilst I was dodging all those hazards lol! maybe a better thing would be to look for some ambience with wind, barking dogs, people shouting, something like a military base.

with level 6, the most important thing I found to know was basically to count steps. and estimate distance. You could do a 20 step jump with a running start, or a 12 step jump without, this means there are  points its better to jump from further back, and  points you can just dash through.

With the bomb on level 7, I was a bit puzzled myself and spent some times dying in that big water pit thing in the centre, but eventually worked out the bomb is at position zero zoero, once I realized that the level was easy.

Level 8 was actually a bit disappointing I found once I realized basically you just need to peg it to the right as quickly as possible.

For me I'm still stuck on level 10, the best I've got to is about 350 up but then you need to start jumping between the debris fields and it gets pretty tough, since one jump and your doomed!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector