Re: Game servers now available

I've set the RTR server to change maps every hour and/or when 50 kills are reached. I also have an SBP Online server up and running. Connect using christopherw.me port 19217 or select Chris's server from the server list. The first post has been updated with this information.

Speaking of RTR, does the uncle susi cheat work? When I type it, nothing happens. Setting the cheat flag to 0 in the config file kicks the player when he/she tries to use it.