So I bought a remote control for my computers

I recently purchased a remote control from Amazon for my laptop computer, and due to it's universal ability, I could easily use it on my desktop as well.  It has a full qwert keyboard on one side of the remote and on the other side has  some basic functions.  It has media controls, volume control, and even a button that once pushed, turns the remote into an aero mouse.

So far I'm loving it.

Here's the link to it:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GB … &psc=1