Re: Return Of The King multilanguage version released

Hi:
How do I reset my password for Return of the King? I seem to have forgotten it, since it's been a while since I could get the game to run on my system.
Also, I just came across an error when the game asked me to update.
Thes 16-bit application (update ppatch)  cannot run on a 64-bit version of Windows. Please contact the developer for a 64-bit application compatible with Windows. Thisis not copied and pasted, just what I can best remember.