Re: CrimeHunter 1.2 with new endless mode!

@Jayde MasterOfDeath does have one maybe two good points, even if the rest of his facts are uncoordinated. Mason's servers do go down all the time, and he is slow in restoring them. Now I get that he has things to do, but when you charge for access, then you need to step up your game a tad and make sure that server is available most of the time, barring maintenance and the like. However, they're down so often, it's absurd. When I couldn't connect to SBYW, I had no leg to stand on, due to SBYW being a free game, but he was charging for premium features on that game as well for a time, so those people would have a right to say something.

I'm hoping your position on this allows people to give honest customer reviews on their purchases, as long as they do it in a respectful way, and don't spout falsehoods to intentionally damage a developer's character. But, for so many here, finances are scarce, and if someone has a bad experience, I think it's important that others know about it too. I wouldn't want to see something minor turn into a boycott against a particular developer, however, if others are having similar issues, that information would be good to know when considering making a purchase. For me, something like $5 isn't an issue, for others though, it may be, and any information that people have to give, I feel should be accepted, as long as it's made constructively.

This particular developer has a history of wavering on decisions to such an extent that I personally do not trust purchasing games from them in the future. I did pay $5 once for access to SBP, which has been recently updated. Back when this happened, the game was either taken down or made free very soon after, I can't recall which. I was rather irritated, not because of the sum of the cost, though I would have been more upset if it was $20 or $50; but more owing to the fact that the developer decided not to take into account the feelings of those who have paid for access's feelings on the subject and just do it. I feel that is not fair and it is not a good business practice. I will quote an excerpt now from this post

masonian wrote:

OK and about the forum and the server. As many have said, managing a forum was a stupid idea on my end. One of my main, major problems is that I act on impulse. I see something I want to get, I'll get it. I think of something I want to do, I do it. a lot of times I don't think about it first. This becomes bad especially when I'm overly happy, overly angry, overly sad, etc. But yeah, uh... Hmm. I'm not sure what else to say here.

This is less than an optimal way to run a business. Wanting something, and doing it, really doesn't fly when you have paying customers on the other end, and in a market such as this, which is rather a niche one to begin with. My feelings run deeper than this, but I feel it's inappropriate to say more, because then we cross the line into personal, which seems to me  not to be in the spirit that customer experiences should be written in.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : saqib mir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nepali gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector