Re: game engine page need update

most posts here are just stupid. Especially when i read your posts @jaide. You behave really cool here, so if you didn't noticed already alireza and pranam love making drama about mahdi like nothing else on entire world, and posting reports publicly, guess why they are reports and not public posts? Wow cool idea. Makes you really trusty. Or giving out warnings for not beeing relachsed, can you tell me which rul it violates? I can see no rule it violates, but if you can tell me thanks a lot. Maybe there is a rule you need to be nice to your fellers? It would be new to me, and also this won't work really in blind comunity, just saying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector