Re: The Shoes Of The Future: Today

Lol this is hilarious! I can actually see the point of remotely self lacing shoes, especially for people with mobility problems like old people etc, but why in the name of sanity do they need an ap!

What does it do, give you a notification on  your phone "your shoes are now tied!" or can you download various knot types from the ap store  to customise your shoes?

"Look at me! I have the latest reef knot, I got it today! isn't it awesome!"

Imagine the old Melvin routine from bill and ted:

"excuse me your shoe lace is untied?"

"No it isn't, I can see from here, the status is given as tied!"

"Aha! behold I've hacked your account, now your shoes are untied! myahahaha!"

"well I'll have to tie them up again!"

Flick!