Re: Core mud, futuristic crafting and mining game

So uh...yeah, apparently my apartment's next door to Dark's? Good way to find it either being next to it or near it.I'm also not sure what to do for quests, in thesense that the ones I got are way too high level for me, but I don't seem to pick any up randomly either.
I'@Firefly: Just to add to the confusion, you actually do use buy for power cells. Also if there's nobody manning a shop type ring bell to summon a droid to £