What are your favorite keyboard demo songs?

Just for fun and/or curiosity.
Here are my favorites. The majority of them are from Casio keyboards.
Casio CT-770 demo song. Unknown composer! So frustrating... and that song is fucking good... but someone commented in the video that it may have been composed by Minoru Mukaiya. As you know (or probably not) I love jazz fusion music.
Casio CT-657 demo song. Uncomplete! WHY?! I love that song, but I can't find a video with the complete demo anywhere... sad
Casio CT-700 demo song. Another by that composer. you doubt it? Compare the style he has when playing the piano sound with the CT-770's demo song. Or that bassline with that slides.
Casio CPS-60's 3rd demo song. Another by that unknown composer.
Casio CTK-530 demo songs. I like the first one. Composed by Edward Alstrom.
Casio CTK-611 demo songs. They are great! But wait... wait... a Roland snare in a Casio keyboard? In the 2nd demo! WTF?!
Casio WK-500 demo 1.
Casio WK-1500 demo 2. Sounds like was recorded with a microphone or something like that. But well...
Casio CTK-771 demo song 0.
Yamaha PSS780 demo song "Jazz". Wait, that drums... are the same as Yamaha's MA-series sound chips.
Yamaha PSS-160 demo tune.
Casio SK-5 demo song.

Post your favorite demo songs as well! They can be keyboards that you have had, keyboards you would like to have, or keyboards you have. And if the demo song is not anywhere and you have the keyboard where the demo song is, record it and share it here!
Good bye!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector