Folder organization in bgt

Hi,
I have created a few classes for different tile types so I can easily manage properties for the different surface sounds. I have built an inheritance tree for these tile types, and I put the classes in folders replicating this inheritance tree, so not all the classes are in the same folder, and my super class is at the top of the folder structure. Is this allowed in BGT, or do all inherited classes have to be in the same folder? Thanks.