Re: Best coding language and best resource for coding audio games?

I mostly code in java for school, but I have dabbled in python some too and I think it's pretty cool. The only issue with coding audio games that I can see, as stated above, is managing the audio files yourself. I person ally have not really  found many libs that I know would work, yet a lot of audio games have been written in Python and I think that some of those devs should open source their work on audio management on something like github. I know Mason Armstrong did so with AGK but I don't know how good it is yet or if it's even being worked on. I would love to find out about Python audio game libraries though. I'm starting a new game and right now BGT is the best choice for me just because of all of the built-in audio stuff already. If anyone can point me in the right direction in terms of libs for Python and maybe some audio management tips, I would appreciate it. I may consider using Python instead.