Looking forAccessible IDE

Hi,
I'm looking for an accessible IDE. I thought about using Eclipse, but I'm not sure about it. The interface seems really crowded to me using NVDA, and I don't know if it's just me but there aren't many shortcuts for moving around different sections. For instance, I wanted to move directly from the editor to the console output window, but couldn't figure it out. Honestly so far, Vim is my goto, along with notepad++. Thanks for any assistance.