Re: Does anyone know of an accessible 3d binaural VST plug-in?

an idiot
Are you using Osara's parameters view in Reaper? This will expose the same settings which the basic parameters thing in Gold Wave shows. Using this, about 90 percent of plugs become at least partially accessible, and most of them completely accessible.
As for binaurel effects, I know of quite a few, but none I am completely satisfied with because they all change the eq of the sound. I don't know enough about binaurel effects to know if this coloration can be avoided, but I suspect it will always exist to some extent due to having to change the relationships between frequencies and time to produce the effect.