Bokurano daiboukenn 1 walktrough?

Hello, I am playing bk1. There were 2 walkthrough, one of Mr Brunete, and the other by Bladestorm360. But I dont find none of them in the forum. Someone can give me the link?
By the way, I've killed the monster in the second house, near the home initial, but I've killed the man in the first house, by using the hammer. I have to start the game from the beginning? Because I've read that is the man in the first house that will open the door in the back.
Thanks,
Ambro