Re: BitLife the closest thing to the Sims we have right now.

okay guys, more bitlife news.

1. huge overhaul to the relationships thing you can do with family members
2. things like the salon and spa are now available.
3.  the game is trying to be more realistic in cost of living by country.

a lot of bug and interface fixes that I don't know about specifically.

just thought I'd get in here and tell you.

I'm not up to this version yet as I only upgrade between lives,  but there was some definite improvement when the game was upgraded last time on my system. Still has some slight overlay issues, but much, much, better now.