Thinking of doing a donation stream with old somethin else titles!

Hi everyone,
I'm sure many of you remember the old somethin else titles like Papa Sangre, NightJar, and PS2. I happen to have all these titles on my old iPhone from 2012/2013. Would you guys like to see a stream where I play these games? Maybe for every $10 I play more and more. My main goal here is to try to finish an entire game in one stream. I think I'll be able to do it with PS1,, but god only knows if I'll be able to do it with PS2. I could never get past the damn level 13 or 14, not sure which one. I have other older titles too, so I may play those on the stream. This would be an all day event, etc. What do you guys thing?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector