Re: Code 7 VI Mode Is Out Now And Has A Charity Sale

yeah, but I wonder if that still stands true.
I'm hearing, that they have or had budgetary issues, and so I wonder if they will be continuing to develop it.
Which, honestly makes me so sad. Because I saw someone playing it, and it's such an awesome game. I'd buy it, if I knew it'd be completed, so I could play it all the way through.
which was the whole reason I didn't play it, when the game was first released with VI mode, because I kind of wanted to wait till the game was closer to being complete.
Now, I'm not sure if it's going to happen, and it totally just kills me.