Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

its a DPI scaling issue, try 1024X768 as a screen resolution. I hate that, but it is what it is if you want to play certain games. You shouldn't have to though, your resolution generally should be the monitor's native if at all possible, that way your graphics card isn't doing scaling.