Re: New to Sound RTS

Hi,
the mods are still fun even though not quite up to date with the latest versions.
I simply loved the wwII mod that was created.
As for tutorials, can't be of much help there, sorry but you may want to try out the starter campaigns, read the guide that someone on here wrote for the crazy mode etc.
The the agarchieve may have the sound rts mods, though I don't think I have seen the wwII mod floating around even on there.
Grryf