Looking for Blind Users for a Study on Nonvisual Digital Maps

Hello,
I am looking for blind screen reader users to participate in a study I am doing for my master's research project. This study is on nonvisual digital maps.
The study will consist of two parts: first there will be some questions on your experiences with maps, then in the second part I'll show you a digital map prototype and have you accomplish some tasks with it.
The whole study should take approximately 1 hour.
If you're interested, please post here so I can PM you to setup a time.
Currently the prototype only works with a keyboard and modern web browser, so if you only use a Braille Note, Polaris, or phone, and would like to participate, please post here and let me know. I'm working on touch support and would like to run a study with that interface once it's working.
The study requires: Skype on a PC (so you can share your sound with me), a modern web browser (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome), and preferably your own screen reader (although the app is self-voicing using the Web Speech API).

I am a second year master's student in the Inclusive Design program at
OCAD University
I have been a long-time audio gamer and have been exploring ideas from audio games in creating nonvisual digital maps. This prototype was commissioned by the Magical Bridge Foundation to make a set of nonvisual maps for their playgrounds.