Re: getting started with obs?

Hello. How did you guys install VB audio? I can't find the button with NVDA in the installer.
EDIT:  I did use JFW to install it but had to use jaws cursor. How did you all get past the installer with NVD?
Also what is the difference between this and virtual audio cable? From what I see, VAC costs more and it seems like it has unlimited cables and this one gives one for free and you get get another with donation.