Re: SBYW is being discontinued this Friday.

Moderation:

First of all, apologies. I haven't been here all day and am only just getting around to checking the forum, else I'd have pounced on this long ago.

Redfox: Consider this an official warning. You know damn well that you incite drama and such by speaking the way you do, and post 12 (I'm like 99.5% sure it was post 12, forgive me, I'm sleepy) is a perfect example of this. Carter explained very clearly the reason that what you're doing counts as a personal attack, while most of the rest does not. So yeah, this is a warning. Complain if you want - that's your right as a user - but I ask that you do it constructively and respectfully.

And to the rest of you: Liam makes an extremely good point. This has been one epic and ultimately useless dogpile. I totally understand outrage when a developer does things we don't like - hell, I've been part of it at least once before - and so I'm not handing down other punishments. But this thread, and threads like it, are definitely not us putting our best foot forward. Basically, I wish people would take a couple of really deep breaths before spitting stuff out from here on in. At this stage, it's clear to me that Mason truly is not capable of dealing with the rigours of both game development and game administration. But telling him this over and over, in tones of varying hostility, isn't working. If you want your voice to be heard, stop playing his games, stop supporting him, and see if that gets him to rethink his actions more than this has done. That's my advice.

And, as I said before, let's keep cool, okay? I don't want to have to lock yet another topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : patrickthepatshit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector